Why should you be concerned about safety when getting your windshield replaced?
Today’s windshield does more than keep the rain, wind and bugs out while providing good visibility… It is an engineered system performing critical functions in the design of your vehicle.
- Keeps passengers safe
- part of the airbag system
- provides roof-crush resistance
- prevents passenger ejection
- Provides aesthetics and comfort
- contour shapes
- tinted and solar control glass
- built-in antennas
- defogging and defrosting
- Increases visibility
- large glass parts with precise, complex bends
Getting a new windshield in your car can be as simple as making one phone call… Just be sure the auto glass company you choose understands and follows the federal safety standards for auto glass installation.
All Pro Windshield guarantees you a safe and properly installed windshield because we follow these procedures:
- Use Approved installation techniques
- Use Proper Adhesives
- Adhere to “Safe Drive-away” Times